Some interesting articles & tools:
- Deployment management design patterns for DevOps: design patterns in DevOps. I like the classification scheme and I’ll bet you see a lot of this patterns (and anti-patterns!) at your work.
- DevOps: A Movement Emerges: Another entry in the “What Is DevOps” category from rPath.
- Linux Containers: In-kernel replacement for vserver, useful for process isolation and resource control (with a terrible site).
- s3fs: Amazon’s S3 via FUSE.
- Cloud Computing Patterns: A nice summary of what people are using “cloud” services for.